911 Two-component Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating
911 Two-component Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating is two-component solid reaction waterproofing coating. A part component is based on polyether resin and diisocyanate prepolymer polymer reaction. B part component is made of the vulcanizing agent, catalyst resin and other additives. A and B part are stirred evenly as certain ratio, and brush on the substrate. After curing, form a flexible waterproof film.
- Two-component polyurethane Waterproof Coating, easy to apply.
- With moderate viscosity, it can be self-leveling after construction under normal temperature.
- Excellent physical & mechanical properties, good elasticity, high strength and firm bonding to base surface.
- Integral solidified film ability is high, and waterproof performance is good.
- Aging resistance, weather resistance, oil resistance and water resistance are remarkable and some acid &alkali resistance. Besides its performance life is long.
- A part component: 20kg per pail
- B part component: 20kg per pail
- Applicable to waterproofing projects of roofs, basements, balconies, kitchens and lavatories.
- Keep the substrate clean, dry, smooth, firm, dustless and greaseless.
- Base treatment of the working face: Mix coating materials uniformly first, then dilute the mixture with 5-10% solvent to and then brush the base with it.
- Mix the component A and B evenly at the ratio of 1:2 when applying with rubber scrapers or plastic scrapers. Make sure the total coating film is 1.5-2.0mm, and brush for 2-3 times.
- Charge mixture is supposed to be used up within 20 minutes under normal temperature.
- Internal & external corners and junctures of pipes could be reinforced through non-woven fabrics.
- If to accelerate curing, you can add a little catalyst while applying in low temperature. If the mixture is too dense, it could be diluted by no more than 10% diluting agent of the mixture before applying.
- The rest coating should be sealed at once to prevent curing.
- The mixture of component A and B should be used up within 20 mins after being stirred evenly.
- Keep the waterproofing layer from being damaged during and after the application.
Storage and Transportation
- 911 Two-component Waterproofing Coating is supposed to be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place, free from sun exposure, damp and fire. Storage period is 12 months.
- Packing is metal drums, which should pile upright.
- Piles of buckets should not exceed 4 layers.