PET Wet-application Waterproofing Membrane
PET wet-application waterproofing membrane is made of self-adhesive rubber bitumen as master material with highest water impermeability and cement as the cheapest adhesives, constituting the most reliable and economical waterproofing system called “Skin Type”.
- Ultra-strong adhesion property can stick to the substrates tightly which beyond your image.
- Saving construction materials but achieve a perfect waterproofing effect. High standards waterproofing projects adopt multilayer application, so that reveal its excellent waterproofing feature.
- Safe and environment-friendly. Wet-application with cement-based materials, no need to prime coat and hot melting, no volatile solvent, no hidden fire hazards and no harm to human bodies.
- Strong damage resistance and simple for repairing once incurs to breakage.
- Covered and protected by cement-based adhesive materials, possessing rigid waterproofing function so that creates one waterproofing layer but diploid prevention.
- Easy to find out and repair the breakage spots, low maintain cost, and no phenomenon of fluid-channeling, all above promote its water self-locking property.
- Construction application seems like blockhead and convenient to handle.
Storage and Transportation
- Different types and specifications of products should be separated, not be mixed.
- Keep it dry and ventilated, prevent from the sunshine and raining.
- Storage temperature should never be higher than 45℃.The stackup height should never exceeds five layers when the membranes be stored flatly . Only one layer must be guaranteed if it is placed vertically.
- Prevent it from inclination and lateral pressure. If necessary, cover it with felt-cloth.
- Storage time is at least one year from the production date when the product is under normal operation of storage.