SBS Width Elastomeric Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane
Joaboa tech use advanced equipment to produce 2 meters WSBS Width Elastomeric Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane which is made of bitumen modified with Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene (SBS) as dipping and painting. Its upper surface covers PE membrane and color sand or schist, and lower surface is made of isolation material.
- 2m width, Reduce Overlap: Compared with traditional membrane, it can reduce half lap seam, improve the globality of the waterproof level and reduce leakage hidden trouble.
- Simple and Efficient Construct, Greatly Saving Construct Period: Width membrane has feature of simple and efficient construct; huge package has special tools to construct fast.
- Advanced Production Line: Use USA ADI company imported production line, through advanced producing, quality are higher.
- Excellent Comprehensive Physical Properties: With excellent feature such as low temperature flexibility and high temperature resistance, fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, long service life, and heat and cold region both can be used.
- Stable Dimension: After many times daub, production process has higher requirements, enhancing the membranes’ dimension stability.
- Wide Adaptability of Facing Material: PE film surface, color sand surface, schistsurface and other traditional product. Other type surfacescan also be available according to the customer request.
- The substrate should be dry, strong and smooth.
- Forbid to construct with snow, rain and 5 levels wind weather.
- Put the safety facilities and fire equipment in the construction space.